Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
There has been lots of talk in recent years about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you are still not sure about what those are, join us for the information session. We will talk about the concept in layman terms, and will go into some technical details about how it works.
Our Training covers:
- What is blockchain technology, an overview
- What is the difference between bitcoin and blockchain?
- Blockchains in business applications
- What is hashing?
- Why is the cryptocurrency mining using up so much energy?
- Blockchain as a platform
- Is this technology sustainable?
Koza’s Tech Cafe seminars can be attended locally at our Ottawa market office (1 Nicholas Street, Suite 700 Ottawa) or by conference call. We plan for events on other days hence registration is recommended:
Be sure to select “Cryptocurrency Information Session” on the form.