Why IT Audit is important?
IT Audit will give assurance that the IT systems are adequately protected and help to reduce risks of data tampering, data loss or leakage, service disruption, and poor management of IT Systems.
- Provides objective insight
- Improves the efficiency of operations
- Evaluates risks and protects assets
- Assesses controls
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations
Ottawa’s Exceptional IT Review and Assessment
Our service review will assist you to understand the strengths and possible areas for improvement of your service delivery. The IT Service Review will be a full review of your IT Systems, use of IT within your firm and the interaction with your clients.
The final report will help answer the following questions;
- Are you getting a good cost/benefit value for your money?
- Are you using IT effectively?
- Does your IT organization complement your business?
- Do your users get what they need?
- How do you compare with your peers?
Following the delivery of the report detailing recommendations for IT Service improvement and strategy implementation.
Our methodology is straight forward, transparent, and effective:
Discovery – full system review and staff interviews
Analysis – analysis of data gathered, comparison against industry standards
Recommendation – a full report detailing areas for improvement and best practices
Adapt – optional stage of strategic implementation